Thursday, April 13, 2017

Chemtrails. What are they doing to us?

I'm one of those people that quietly notice things going on, that many other people don't seem to notice.. An example of that is Chemtrails. We see them pretty much daily here in Northern Michigan, and yet I never hear anyone talking about them, and there's never any articles in the local newspaper about them. I've mentioned them to family members who just poo poo me, saying, "those are nothing. Those are just left from airplanes.." 
Well yes, they are left from airplanes, but they aren't nothing!
Something is being sprayed in our skies, completely coating the sky in white, or leaving gigantic, huge, billowy clouds we've never seen before in the sky.. Although they are beautiful to look at, they aren't natural. 

I started noticing these things well over a year ago, probably more like 2 years ago. We live a very quiet life. My husband is retired and I work from home. Our one break away each day is to take a little ride around one of the many lakes in our area. This is when I first noticed these stripes of white in the sky, over the lakes. Within a short time frame, I was noticing them over our home. I was traveling a lot to Southern Michigan because of my parents health issues, and I started realizing there were days when the sky was being completely coated in these things.. It didn't take long before I realized this was happening pretty much daily. All it took was looking up! 

I wonder how many of you are looking up, too. 
Both of my parents passed away last fall, eleven days apart from each other.. That's a post for another day, but the point I want to make here is that my parents both had dementia/alzheimers.. If you were going to pick out 2 people who lived in the same house that would get this disease, I don't think you would have picked my parents.. My Dad was kind of a quiet health nut. They ate three meals a day, every meal including fresh veggies and fruits, they took a long, fast paced walk every single day, either here in Michigan, or Florida, where they resided in the winters. They didn't smoke, they didn't drink, they had a veggie garden for years, they had flower gardens, they had an grapefruit tree in their backyard in Florida.. They lived a very low key, quiet life. They took care of their home, loved their children and grandchildren and just lived a quiet, normal life. 
How did both of them end up with Dementia/Alzheimers? 

My mother was a bit of a hypochondriac and ran to the doctor for every little thing. She was on a prescription drug for one thing or another pretty much continuously my entire life. She had quite a few surgeries, some small, some big, many voluntary. She was Big Pharm's dream patient. She started showing signs of dementia years before my father did.. She had been on a statin drug for cholesterol when her symptoms began. I've done my research. I know what the effects of these drugs can be, and memory loss is a biggie! With that in mind, plus the fact that she was on hormone replacement for 30 some years along with many other prescription drugs, I always thought my mom's dementia was undoubtedly connected to prescription drugs and the toll they took from years and years of use. 
But then, maybe 8 years later, my Dad started showing signs of dementia. My healthy father who never took a prescription drug. He never went to a doctor. He was healthy as a horse. My Dad stayed active right up to the end. He was the kind of man that couldn't sit still, he had to be doing something. He took over all the household chores, including paying the bills, balancing the checkbook, buying groceries, fixing meals, deciding where to go eat, etc. 
You know that old saying, if you don't use it, you'll loose it? Well, my Dad did use his brain, so why did he loose it? He didn't put pharmacuticals into his body, he didn't put alcohol or drugs of any kind in his body. I don't think the man ever even took Ibuprofin. He didn't put anything toxic into his body. He ate right, he lived right.. How did he get dementia?
This is something I think we all need to be concerned about. What is in our environment that is causing this? 
There is more dementia/alzheimers than ever before. I've read posts where people say things like "we're living longer, it's a natural part of the aging process", but that's not true. 
Dementia/Alzhiemers is not a natural part of the aging process.. It just isn't! This is an ongoing epidemic and has started affecting people earlier and earlier in life.. This is something that can affect any one of us! None of us are safe..
So what is it? What is causing it? I watched a video about Alzheimer/Dementia awareness that said if Dementia was a country, it would hold more residents than Canada.. Why is this happening to so many people??

There is a lot of evidence that one of the root causes is aluminum. Autopsies performed on deceased patients are showing large amounts of aluminum in the brain.  Aluminum is not produced naturally in the body.. There is no reason for it to be in our bodies. 
There have been tests performed on trees, plants, grass, our soil.. There is aluminum being found everywhere.. The particles in the air have aluminum in them. We are breathing this stuff in no matter how careful we are about removing toxins from our environments.
Have you done any research on Chemtrails?? If you haven't, let me be the first to tell you. There is aluminum in Chemtrails.. We are being sprayed with aluminum, along with quite a few other nasty things!!!! 
Our government has now come out and admitted they are spraying, but have used the excuse that it's for global warming. 
Well, let me tell you. It's freezing cold up here in Northern Michigan all winter long, but that didn't stop them from coating our skies daily with those damn things. In fact, we had a rather dark and dreary winter this year.. Very dark and very, very dreary.. My husband thinks they're trying to drive us insane by depriving us of sunshine!! He just might have a point there. 
And here's something else to think about.. Snow! I love the stuff.. I love when it's white and sunny outside, and everything looks fresh and clean.. But there was something rather odd about our snow this past year.. 
It just didn't seem to melt.. It stuck around for quite some time, and even on warmer, sunny days, it just wasn't melting.. In fact, it's now the middle of April, we've had a number of really warm days, but there are still mounds of snow here and there around the county that just don't seem to be melting very fast at all. 
I stumbled upon a utube video one day about snow and the fact that there is something very weird about snow these days.. This video was showing how you can hold a flame to a ball of snow, and it won't melt.. 
I thought, no way... I remember as a kid, we had a skating rink just down the street from our home. There was a fire pit there, and someone always started a fire in it so we could sit around it and warm up a bit.. One of the things we did as kids, was to throw little snowballs into the firepit to see how fast the snow would melt. It always melted very fast, making a hissing noise as the burning logs got wet. 
I told my husband about the video, he said, no way.. Snow would melt immediately if you put a flame up to it.. 
So I went out and got myself a snowball, brought it inside and held a lighter under it, over the kitchen sink.. It didn't melt.. The snow turned black, but didn't melt.. It looked more like what you'd expect styrofoam to do if you held a flame to it.. 
My husband was sitting in another room, the room where our pellet stove is located and is very warm all winter long.  I took it out by him, with the lighter, and showed him. My hands were not getting wet from holding it, as was nothing else.. It wasn't dripping water.. It just remained this hard ball of snow in my hand, turning black where the flame was touching it. The warmth of the room alone should have melted this snow, but it didn't.
My husband kept saying, that doesn't look right. That doesn't look normal.. Why is the snow turning black? We were baffled.
I set the ball of snow in the sink and left it alone to see how fast it would melt in our warm home. It took over an hour.. It wasn't even that big of a ball of snow.. 
Something is going on.. Something is not right.. 
How did someone like my Dad end up with Dementia? His parents didn't have it. No one in our family had it other than my Dad's brother in law, around the same age as my Dad. My grandmother on my mom's side lived to be 96 and was pretty sharp right up to the end. Why is this happening now? Why is dementia at an all time high, not only in the United States, but across the world.  
If Chemtrails are indeed, one of the root causes of dementia, not to mention a heck of a lot of other health issues, why is this being done? Who are making these decisions? Who is deciding it's okay to spray us like insects? Is it our government?? The people we pay to protect us? 

Why can't anyone get definitive answers about any of this. Why isn't our government telling us what we're being sprayed with, since they have now come out and admitted they are spraying to reduce global warming (which I do not believe in any way, shape or form).  Why isn't our Media covering this? They can't cover false flag events enough! They want us all to be scared out of our wits that some crazy gun man is going to show up for no reason and start shooting, but they don't seem to think it's important for us to worry about what is being sprayed on us. 
I personally feel the cause of dementia and alzheimers is a combination of what's being sprayed in our skies and what's in our environment. What is being sprayed in our skies gets into our soil, our water, and eventually, into the foods that are grown in that soil and watered with that water.. Not to mention we are drinking the water and we are breathing the air. So our environment is being directly effected by Chemtrails.. It seems logical to assume it is all starting with the Chemtrails. 
I'm concerned. I'm worried.. Why aren't more people in an uproar about this? Why aren't more people noticing? All it takes is looking up to realize it's real.. 
There's a lot of info on the internet about it. I found this article this morning, which I found very interesting: 

Chemtrails: The Consequences of Toxic Metals and Chemical Aerosols on Human Health

There's a man from California who has been trying to bring awareness to this situation for years..His name is Dane Wigington and he has a website called "Geo Engineering Watch" that has a lot of good info on this topic. He also has a channel on utube, which he updates every Saturday with what has happened over the previous week.  

There are a zillion video's about it on utube. Some are silly, I realize that, but most of them are very informative. 
Just think of the consequences of all this. Will all of our lives end in dementia? I saw what it did to my parents life.. I saw what it did to my parents daughters, and to their grandchildren. This is a horrendous disease that robs people of who they are. Do any of us want that for ourselves? Of course not.. 
What the hell is going on? 
Go out and look up.. Do that for a week.. Keep looking up, become aware, because awareness is where it starts.. If you don't realize it's happening, how will you ever be part of the solution? 
But to be honet, what is the solution?  I have to admit, I'm not sure.. I don't know what to do.. All I can think to do is start writing about all the things I'm questioning on this blog, because for right now, at this very moment in my life, I don't know what else to do about it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I live in a rural area of PA, and like you, regularly see chemtrails (that, somehow, others don't seem to see it? Or so very casually dismiss it!?)... but they are most definitely there.

    I've done a great deal of research as well. (You learn to differentiate the bs from the more authentic sources).
    I've wondered, too, why nobody talks about it... Why it's not on the news... in the local papers?
    And, I also COMPLETELY agree with you... WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize your posts are from 3+ years ago... But I'm so hoping that you see my comments. Would welcome discussion with you.
    Kind regards, Anjela

    ReplyDelete

Conspiracy Theory

What exactly is a Conspiracy Theory or Conspiracy Theorist? According to Dictionary.com, the meaning of a Conspiracy Theory is: A th...