Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Odd weather patterns Spring 2017

On April 15th (tax day, go figure), we had the oddest thunder storm during the night. Thunder storms aren't unusual here in Northern Michigan, but this one was just odd. It started late in the evening, maybe around 11 or so? We had gone to bed. I was using my headphones to watch a TV program, John was sleeping.. The furry kids were all acting a bit odd, like they couldn't settle down. 

I started realizing I could hear this rumble over my headphones. I took them off and I could hear thunder rumbling. That's when I realized a storm was moving into our area.. I put my headphones back on, aware that the rumbling noise continued and didn't seem to be letting up. I could also see flashes of light from the kitchen window.. The lightning just seemed to be constant, not letting up. 

That's kind of odd.. The storm must be right over us.. Normally, you see a flash of lightning, followed by thunder.. I've always heard that you count seconds between the lightning and thunder and that gives you an idea of how far away the storm is.. But with this storm, the thunder was rumbling continually and the flashes of lightning were just bam bam bam, not letting up, no time between them. 

The internet went out (our TV programming works off the internet).. I shut off the Tv and took off my headphones, two of the furry ones took off running in the other room after a very loud clap of lightning.. I got up to look outside to make sure nothing had been hit by lightning, and realized I could still hear this continuous rumble. It was loud. VERY loud. 

Our 3rd furry kid, the baby of the family, came running after me, sticking close by. She was shaking and very frightened.. She's a one year old doxie who thinks (is) my baby girl.. We're the only girls in the family so we stick together.. I'm pretty sure she either thinks I'm a dog, or she thinks she's a person. 

The rumble sounded like a freight train to me.. It was so loud, and never ending.. We do have trains that go through our town, during the evening, and we can hear them from our house, which is out in the country, but this was much louder than that, and lasted a lot longer than it takes a train to pass through our town. 

I remembered a story I'd heard years before after a tornado had ripped through an area in Southern Michigan.. People had said it sounded like a frieght train. They also said that the rain had stopped, and the sky had become an eerie yellow as the tornado ripped through the area.. 

We don't have tornadoes up here.. I don't know why, but we just don't.. We've lived up here for over 13 years, and we've never had a tornado warning, much less a tornado.. I asked someone about it when we first moved here and was told the only "maybe" tornado they could remember was one on the lake, when a bad storm had moved in quickly and suddenly two boats were flipped over. But no one saw a tornado and it was never determined if it was a tornado or if it was just extreme winds. 

I sat in our backroom watching out the window, feeling fear welling up in me.. I don't feel fear much, I'm a pretty low key person who just doesn't get that wired over things. But this sound had now been going on for well over 15 minutes and the lightning was striking continuously the entire time. But it was raining, very hard, and I kept thinking, I've always heard it stops raining before a tornado hits.. Because of the constant lightning, I could see the sky and the area, and I could not see any sign of a tornado, or anything odd in the sky, other than it was coated in very dark, gray clouds. Those great big clouds that don't look normal. 

The thought did go through my head that maybe there were planes up above all those clouds, flying really low.. Were they laying chemtrails??? I just didn't know what to think. 

I thought, this must be what it's like in countries that are bombed during the night, when it's dark and they can't see what's happening, can only hear the noise, not sure of what's coming, or from where. 

It really was that loud, and that scarry. 

I started thinking, should I go wake up John (who had earplugs in and didn't hear any of this)? Should we get in the one room we have (the den) that's in the center of the house? 

Then it stopped.. The very loud frieght train noise had lasted for about 20 minutes total. It was still raining, but the non stop lightning also stopped.. I could hear thunder off in the distance, normal thunder.. By normal, I mean, lightning strikes, thunder rumbles, then it stops.. 

I got all the furballs calmed down and we all went back to bed.. I couldn't sleep though, still wondering what that noise was. 

I'm 62 years old and have witnessed who knows how many thunderstorms, but I have never witnessed a thunderstorm that sounded like a freight train over our house for 20 minutes with no change in the sound. That was just weird. 

The next morning I told John about it.. He said he could hear something but mostly just slept through it.. He has the ability to sleep through anything!!! Me, not so much... I explained what it had been like and he was curious, too.. We went for a ride to see if there had been a tornado somewhere, and if there was any damage.. 

We drove all over the county, and saw nothing... We no longer watch main stream media, because quite honestly, doubt that much of what we are being told is the truth, so we avoid it. We no longer have cable or satalite TV. We choose not to download the mainstream news channels, so it wasn't like we could flip on the TV and find out what had happened. 

It was Easter Sunday, and not wanting to bother the few neighbors we have on a holiday, we just have been left wondering what in the world that noise was.. 

We've had a very odd spring.. We've had the snow melt four times now.. Normally, the majority of the snow melts away, signs of spring start to pop up, we might have a freak snow fall that gives us another week or so of winter before it melts for good, giving way to warmer spring weather.  But this year, that cycle has now happened four times..

Anyone paying attention know that our weather is being manipulated. Supposedly, chemtrails are being laid to control global warming, manipulating our environment to cool off our planet.. 

As things like that freak freight train thunderstorm hit, I just have to wonder, what exactly are they doing to our environment. 

I personally think our earth knows how to care for itself. I think it has cycles it goes through, and man should not be messing with it. The only problems this earth is experiencing are caused by man! Now this? Now our government, or whoever it is that's laying all these chemtrails, is messing with our earths environment. What damage are they doing? Instead of trying to control things, why don't we stop causing all the destruction to begin with. We have polluted our waters, our air, our trees, our soils, our insects, our birds, our wildlife, the human race.. 

Shouldn't our focus be on trying to undo what destruction we've already done rather than add yet another destructive process to the list? 

But man is the most intelligent being on earth, right??? We're so intelligent we're destroying the thing that allows us to live.. Brilliant.. but that's for another post. 

This post is about the weird, strange, odd thunderstorm last weekend.. It wasn't normal.. It was weird. 

I looked for a facebook page for our town but only found one for garage sales.. I was hoping someone else had posted a similar experience about the odd thunderstorm.. Our paper only comes out once a week, so maybe on Thursday we'll find out if others had similar concerns.  

We live in a very rural part of Northern Michigan, where the population is low and we are surrounded by forest lands.. I often wonder why they are chemtrailing us? We have many beautiful lakes in this area (as there are all over Michigan) as well as being surrounded by the Great Lakes.. There's very little industry up here, people live pretty quiet, low profile kind of lives..Neighbors are friendly, but keep to themselves most of the time.  I often think it's like stepping back in time about 10 years or so up here.. The pace of life is slower, more peaceful, more about getting back to nature than with keeping up with the Joneses... 

So why us? Why are we chemtrailed so heavily? Or is it like this everywhere? 

It's just one of the many questions I have.. What exactly is going on? 


2 comments:

  1. I live in a rural area of PA, and like you, regularly see chemtrails (that, somehow, others don't seem to see it? Or so very casually dismiss it!?)... but they are most definitely there.

    We've also experienced the EXACT SAME weirdness in regard to thunderstorms! ...the continual rumbling that sounds like a train.
    I also thought of tornado's!!

    And, yes, I also agree with you... We should be fixing the destruction that has caused our current crisis, rather than adding another level of unnatural bullshit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also wanted to tell you... My dad was also a "quiet health nut" (as you said about your dad). He always had a deep respect for and connection with nature (such as the Native Americans did). He once said to me,
    "Man is supposedly the most intelligent being on this earth, yet is the ONLY species that doesn't look out for the survival of their own kind! Every other species that exists ALWAYS looks out for and protects their own survival!" Isn't that so true?

    Recently, I've heard it said that it seems we've made great advancements in technology, without having developed the intelligence to implement them sensibly and responsively. I couldn't agree more with that statement.

    ReplyDelete

Conspiracy Theory

What exactly is a Conspiracy Theory or Conspiracy Theorist? According to Dictionary.com, the meaning of a Conspiracy Theory is: A th...